Half body, digitally inked, single character: $10 USD (add $5 USD more for an extra character)
Full body, digitally inked, single character: $15 USD (add $10 USD more for an extra character)
Simple clothes, one character, flat color: $20 USD (add $12 USD more for an extra character)
($15 USD for half body)
Computer colored (detailed), one character/ "realistic" face: $ 30 USD (add $15 USD more for an extra character)
(I can include the lineart next to the colored image, that's optional)
< (Would be like this one, but if you want me to add some filters like the first image... I can also do that, it's optional)
Character design from written description: $35 USD
Fill this form fav.me/d7dnh5k and send it to me on a note. The description might be rejected if it's insufficient, so make sure to fill this form patiently.
Fire Emblem style mug (pixel art): $7 USD per mug (you can also have 3 x $20 USD)
(it can be a gif or I can put it in a template like this one without the watermark, obviously that has 16 colors and is ready to be inserted on a FE rom. Only one of the two options)
Fire emblem custom sprite (pixel art): $20 USD only normal attack (add $10 USD for critical and dodge or $15 USD using another weapon or 5 for magic sword/ranged axe or spear) It can also be an already existent Fire Emblem sprite personalized.
And that price is for a short animation like this one. If it has more than 20 frames, the price is higher. $1 USD for each extra frame (normal attack). I'm only going to do humanoids, not dragons or any complicated monster.
Original characters, Furries (I'm not used to draw furries, but I can try... I don't have any problem drawing humanoids with animal features, though), erotic (only soft stuff... I'm not that good drawing naked bodies :T), Yaoi/Yuri
Will not do:
Original characters x canon, animals (well, this one can be discussed... but I don't recommend asking me to draw animals), self portraits or any real person, original characters with bad quality references (if they have a detailed something on them, it must have a clear reference)
I might decline requests that I feel uncomfortable drawing, but it can be discussed.
- I can't specify a deadline.
- The more detailed is the description of the image, the faster I can finish it.
- First come first served.
- Doesn't include backgrounds
- I don't imitate other people's style. All the results are going to have my own drawing style.
- You specify clearly what you want me to draw/sprite.
- I decide if I accept it or not.
- If I accept, I'll send you a note with my Paypal address for payment.
- After it's already paid, I start with a sketch and then show it to you. That's the only chance you'll have to make changes so think it twice before accepting it as the definitive base for the final product.
- If colored, I can show you the flat colored version (even if the final product is a flat colored image). That's the only chance to make changes on the colors.
- I'll give you the final picture in PNG format.
¿Hablas español y te interesa? Has las consultas que quieras al respecto ; )
Any doubt, ask away : )